Eyelashes fall and grow again, just like our hair. falling eyelashes is not a big problem, its a common event, but too uch of loss of lash hairs can be a problem. Don’t be late to fix the problem of falling eyelashes.
Occasionally losing your eyelash is normal and is also not a cause for concern because, in most cases, a new eyelash will grow back on the same hair follicle. There are many reasons that account for the loss of the eyelashes. These include the type and quality of your makeup, mascara you are using, medical conditions, and hygiene patterns.
You don’t need to worry if one or two lashes fall per day, as your hair renews continually, but they should grow back over time. The continuous process of falling and regaining back is called regular lash cycle. In case the problem remains the same, and the falling persists, you should consult a doctor about the reasons. However, in the meantime you can follow some basic eyelash growth tips that will help you regain that lost lashes.
Your priority should be to avoid those activities that trigger those factors that account in the falling of your lashes. To maintain eyelash growth follow these basic home tips:
- Trimming can do wonders– Just like trimming makes your hair grow abundantly on your head or shaving can induce hair growth, trimming the eyelashes too can make them grow in large. To cut your eyelashes use a quality cuticle trimming scissors.
- Castor oil- For getting voluminous and lustrous lashes use castor oil, as it has been proved beneficial and highly useful for eyelashes care and growth. Castor oil has been in use for ages for numerous purposes. Moreover, it also helps fight micro-organisms that hamper hair growth. To get the fullest of benefits of using castor oil make use of a clean brush or a cotton swab to apply it to your lashes before heading to bed. Now, leave the application overnight and rinse it off with lukewarm water in the morning. You will see the huge difference in your lashes growth in about two months.
- Peeling often works– You can get those gaudy eyelashes by using lemon. You just need to peel it and mix with castor oil, as doing this will improve the stimulation capacity to your eyelashes. For preparing potent oil with lemon peel, you need to take appropriate amounts of castor oil and add a slice of moderately dried lemon peel into it. Now, leave the mixture for about a week, doing this will infuse the oil with the qualities of lemon. After that, you can use the applicator stick for applying the oil to your eyelashes. Leave overnight and rinse it off with warm water in the morning. For desired results wait for a few months.
- Eggs are the best– Eggs in any form are the best filling food. It is also high in protein content that is responsible for fulfilling our health requirements. However, proteins in eggs also help in creating thicker and longer eyelashes. Additionally, biotin and vitamin B in eggs also play a paramount role in improving the overall texture of the lashes. To apply eggs, you just need to beat a single egg along with one tablespoon of glycerin until you get a thick, creamy texture. Now, dip a cotton swab into the mixture and apply it to your eyelashes gently. Leave the paste on for 15 minutes, and then rinse it off using cold water. Follow this remedy three times a week for a few months to get those fluttering eyelashes.
- Brushing– A pair of supreme quality soft bristle brushes will provide you encouraging results. Brushing properly with soft hands will stimulate hair growth. You can do eyelash brushing every day in the morning with smooth and upward strokes. Repeating the process few times in the morning will prove to be beneficial for your hair growth. Moreover, make sure to avoid harsh brushing as it will cause the eyelashes to fall out.
- Massage also works– Gently massaging eyelids can stimulate the hair follicles. Massage also improves the blood circulation in the area that ultimately results in improving the growth and thickness of the eyelashes.
Some basic tips to care your eyelashes:
Growing the eyelashes may take time and patience, but caring them requires too much attentiveness. Below are some useful tips that will help you caring your eyelashes:
- Remove all the makeup at night
- Wash your face regularly
- Eat a well-balanced diet
- Avoid touching your eyelashes because hands carry bacteria, which can easily infect your lashes.
- If you use mascara, then gift yourself an optimum quality one
- Use petroleum jelly, as it improves the length of eyelashes faster