Summers are a hurdle for your delicate eyes, but by following the guide given below you can take care of your eyes and enjoy the summers also.
Eyes are precious pearls that express emotions and thoughts very beautifully when words fail. So, it should be on your priority to take care of them. No matter how busy you are in your work and other stuff or summer is scorching you,a pair of smart and effective sunglasses can do wonders. Like we use sunscreen lotions to keep our skin protected from the harmful ultra-violet rays of the sun. The same rule applies for eyeglass lenses, as these block those harmful rays from damaging the eyes that can cause vision problems like eye allergies, sty, conjunctivitis, and dry eyes.
Also Read : SIMPLE STEPS TO USE FALSE EYELASHES
To get rid of all these problems below are numerous tips that can help you care your eyes during summer time. These are as mentioned below:
- Purchase a couple of sunglasses– You should buy a pair of sunglasses that provides you 100% protection against UV rays. According to experts, one should go for sunglasses with a wraparound frame, as these keep sun, dust and grime out. Additionally, you can consider polarized lenses because these help in reducing the glare from reflective surfaces.
- Eye protection while swimming– Summer and water both correlate, as swimming is quite inviting on a hot day. People usually dip into the pool without even having a second thought about their eyes. The amount of chlorine in the pool is enough for the skin infection and eye irritation. So, before dipping into the pool, consider wearing good quality goggles.
- Drink enough liquid– Dehydration is a common problem during summers, and keeping yourself hydrated during these months keep your eyes and skin away from dehydration. However, it is recommended that you should drink a minimum two liters of water a day during summers to avoid dehydration.
- Go for a wide brimmed hat– As the summer approaches, immediately purchase a wide-brimmed hat, as it helps to shade the eyes from the sun. You can also opt for baseball caps and other hats to protect your eyes from the scorching sun.
- Avoid direct contact with the sun– Looking directly at the sun can damage the retina. If you wish to see the sun directly, make sure you wear sunglasses that provides utmost protection against UV rays.
- Splash your eyes- Splashing your eyes with cold water during summers rejuvenate the face. It also removes the puffiness and redness of the eyes by washing away the irritants and dust particles.
- Get a full night sleep– This is one of the best natural ways to protect the eyes. It is advised to get a deep sleep for about seven to eight hours can help refreshing the eyes as well as the whole body.
- Eat healthily- Try to include healthy foods like green leafy veggies and fruits in your diet, as these are best for the overall body including the eyes. You can also eat nuts, wheat germ, and vegetable oils to improve your eye condition.
- Lubrication is must– Eyes are one of the elegant body parts, and even sensitive too. As the skin dries out during summers, your eyes also get dry. Various eye experts have claimed that lubricating the eyes at regular intervals will prevent the eyes from getting dry and itchy.
The tips mentioned above for eye care may help you protect your eyes from the environmental factors. It is also advisable to avoid midday (11am-3pm) sun, as during this time the sun is at its strongest or highest levels of UV damage. In case you plan to step outside, make sure to wear sunscreen, a hat and your sunglasses.
post by Buy careprost Online