Products that give numerous benefits become popular on its own without the help of any marketing techniques. Careprost is one such product that comes with special benefits. It is a popular product worldwide to treat glaucoma, ocular hypertension, hypotrichosis / sparse eyelashes and enhancing eyelash length naturally. Bimatoprost 0.03% is the main active ingredient of Careprost and is a class of drug called prostaglandin analogues.
Working of Careprost:
As stated above that the Careprost contains Bimatoprost, it is prostaglandin-like a solution that maintains normal pressure in the eye. The ingredient increases fluid to flow out of the eye and makes pressure lower in the eye. Careprost also works to increase the length, thickness, and darkness of eyelashes. It increases eyelashes amount and gives a voluminous look. The solution acts by increasing the growth of hair follicles naturally and as a result, the eyelashes length increases in a short span of time.
Usage of Careprost:
It is always advisable to start a treatment after consulting your healthcare specialist. Usage and the application of Careprost eye drops are very easy if you are using it for increasing your eyelashes. Here are some points that can help you to know the usage and application of Careprost bimatoprost ophthalmic solution solution:
- Applying a solution once a day before going to bed works effectively.
- Make sure to wash your hands, face, remove eye makeup and contact lenses (if you wear) before the application.
- Put one drop on thin eyeliner or provided applicator brush.
- Spread the liquid equally on the upper eyelid (exactly on the follicles of lashes)
- Repeat the same process for another eye.
- Use cotton cloth, tissue to wipe off any extra liquid if it flows around the eyes.
- Wash the brush thoroughly for next application.
- Use the solution for minimum 12 to 14 weeks to see the desired results.
- Reduce the application twice to thrice time a week after seeing the desired results.
- Don’t use Careprost if you are allergic to its ingredient or have conjunctivitis.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding mother than you should avoid using Careprost.
- Also, don’t use the Careprost eye drops if you have an eye infection or allergy.
Side Effects of Careprost:
Eye redness, itching, irritation, inflammation, dry eyes, vision disturbance, sensitivity to light etc. are some common side effects of Careprost, however, this is not the complete list. It is not necessary that every user experience the similar side effects.
Careprost doesn’t harm the eye so if it gets into the eyes then there is no need to rinse them. Wait for at least 5 minutes after application and then reinsert your contact lenses. It is essential to ensure that you don’t touch the brush or the tip of the bottle as it may get contaminated due to infections-causing bacteria.
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER : All information provided on this web site is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute a legal contract between this site and any person or entity unless otherwise specified. Information on this site is subject to change without prior notice. Although every reasonable effort is made to present current and accurate information, the site makes no guarantees of any kind. The web site may contain information (including but not limited to medical content and news articles) that is created and maintained by a variety of sources both internal and external to it. These internal urls / sites are unmoderated forums containing the personal opinions and other expressions of the persons who post the content / entries. The site does not control, monitor or guarantee the information contained in these internal urls / sites or information contained in links to other external web sites, and does not endorse any views expressed or products or services offered therein. In no event shall the site be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such site or resource. This site does not provide any medical advise and the content of this site should not be a substitute for professional medical advise, diagnosis or any treatment.