What is Careprost?
What is Careprost used for?
Careprost eye drops 0.03% contains a synthetic analogue of the naturally occurring prostamide known as Bimatoprost. It is a prostaglandin-like chemical that creates distinct actions within the various tissues of the body. The aqueous humour is the eye fluid that is the draining system of the eye. It is produced to maintain the normal eye pressure. The Bimatoprost in Careprost 0.03% is joined to the same receptors in the eye as prostamide. This increases the flow of the aqueous humour out of the eye via a spongy tissue known as the trabecular network. When the flow of the fluid becomes balanced, the pressure in the eye is also lowered. Due to this, the risk of damaging the optic nerve and losing sight is reduced. Apart from that, it allows the consumer to get long, natural eyelashes.
Careprost eye drops contain Bimatoprost 0.03% which is its active ingredient. Apart from this, it also contains other ingredients like sodium phosphate dibasic, sodium chloride, citric acid, monohydrate, purified water and preservative benzalkonium chloride. Also, sodium hydroxide and hydrochloric acid may be added to adjust PH levels.
For the maximum growth of eyelashes, the Careprost Eye Drops 0.03% should be applied continuously for 12-16 weeks. If you stop the dosage, the eyelashes will reduce to their original size.
Following are the detailed instructions that will help you know how to use Careprost:
- Wash the hands thoroughly, especially the fingertips and nails. Also, wash the face to remove all the creams or makeup products.
- Remember to take out the contact lens before application.
- Squeeze one drop of Careprost on a fine eyeliner brush or liquid cartridge and use it to line the base of the top eyelid. Then spread it to the tip of the lashes. Do not let the liquid enter the eye. Do the same for the other eye.
- Quickly wipe excess liquid that spills over with an absorbent material like a paper tissue.
- Wash the brush thoroughly and keep it in a clean and dry holder.
- Store the Careprost Eye Drops in a cool and dry place where the maximum temperature is 25°C. Replace the bottle cap to maintain hygiene.
- Continue using Careprost thrice a week for experiencing a remarkable improvement. If you run out of this medication during application, you can always buy Careprost online.
Careprost contains bimatoprost that repairs the eyelashes after repeated application. This ingredient is a synthetic equivalent of the natural prostaglandin chemical and ensures longer and thicker lashes. Prostaglandins are hormone-like substances created out of a chemical reaction at a site on the body that has undergone tissue damage or infection. These lipids heal the injury by stopping the formation of blood clots, inflammation, or blood flow. Like prostaglandin, Bimatoprost performs a similar function of rebuilding the damaged area around the eye. It stabilizes the eye pressure by flushing out the aqueous humour from the eye through the trabecular meshwork, which is a spongy tissue at the base of the cornea. Once the liquid flows in a balanced amount, the eye pressure is reduced, and the risk of losing the eye sight is diminished. The result is a lush, natural growth of eyelashes.
Patients using the Careprost bimatoprost ophthalmic solution could experience a mild itching sensation in the eyes. One needs to be careful about the application as the solution can lead to an accidental growth of hair on the face. Keep your doctor informed about the side effects caused by the Careprost bimatoprost ophthalmic solution. Practise caution if you are allergic to certain drugs. Discuss health conditions such as macular edema, glaucoma, uveitis, iritis, lens extraction or aphakia with your health provider. Also, if you experience new problems like discomfort or burning, discontinue the application immediately. Expectant mothers or those who are breastfeeding should avoid using this medication as it could harm the child. Those with respiratory diseases or complications of the liver or kidney should not use this medication. Ensure that the medicine is not contaminated. It is crucial to know Tips to get longer, thicker eyelashesﾧ correctly, and it should be used under strict medical supervision.
When using Careprost eye drops 0.03%, some customers have reported its side effects. A few people have experienced side effects such as red congested eyes, itching, irritation or inflammation of the eye and eyelid. The common side effects experienced by people are given below.
- Dry eyes
- Vision disturbances
- Eye burning feeling
- Unfamiliar sensation
- Darkened eyelashes
- Irritating feeling
- Conjunctival edema
- Pigmentation in iris
- Coloring or pigment of the area around the eye
- Visual changes
- Sensitivity to light
Careprost eye drops 0.03% should not be used if a person:
- Is allergic to Bimatoprost or any ingredient of Careprost
- Is pregnant or expecting to become pregnant
- Is breast feeding
- Has liver, kidney or respiratory disease
- Is wearing contact lenses
It is necessary to use Careprost eye drops 0.03% continuously for 12-16 weeks to get maximum eyelash growth. Use it once every week to get the desired results within 8 weeks. The eyelashes may return to their original condition if the consumer stops using Careprost eye drops.
It is essential to store Careprost eye drops in a cool place having temperature below 25℃. Also, replace the top on the bottle immediately after use to prevent any contamination. Dispose of the Careprost eye drops 4 weeks after opening it.
A hypothesis has proved that this drug works perfectly for eye lashes. At PremiumRxDrugs, you can buy Careprost eye drops that are of best quality. You can buy Careprost online at a very affordable price. When you check the details of Careprost online you will be able to find its different uses and the method used to know how to get longer lashes. You can now easily buy Careprost online from the convenience of your home.
You can buy Careprost onlineﾧ to reduce the thinning of eyelashes. The following are the most common reasons for eyelash loss:
- Thyroid: An overactive thyroid gland cannot tolerate heat and hence the patient might suffer from the loss of hair and eyelashes among other symptoms. Loss of hair is also prevalent in case of an underactive thyroid gland.
- Alopecia Areata: It causes general hair loss from parts of the body because of a functional disorder of the immune system.
- Allergy to eye products like mascara: The chemical content in mascara can cause an allergic reaction or infection if the wearer isn’t particular about removing makeup.
- Blepharitis: Growth of bacteria on the eyelids can cause inflammation and swelling.
- Chemotherapy: This is one of the unfortunate side effects of cancer treatment.
- Non-medical factors: Lashes can fall due to excessive rubbing of the eyes. Other reasons could include aging, pollution, rough removal of makeup, stress and lack of protein in the diet. The Careprost Bimatoprost opthalmic solutionﾧ can be used for treating the causes of eyelash loss effectively.