The Eyes are the windows of anybody’s soul, so we need to take care of them. Here in this blog you will find various eye care tips through which you can get refreshing and energetic eyes.
When we get short of words, our eyes work efficiently, as these are meant to express everything because of their attachment to our soul. Our eyes do smile, laugh, and cry. They express our emotions and thoughts beautifully. But, what we are doing with our precious gift from God? In the sake of our better future, we work round the clock that leads to health issues and also take a toll on our eyes, resulting in dark circles, redness, itchiness, puffiness, and wrinkles.
To get over with these eyes related problems below are some useful eye care tips that may help you get fluttering eyes.
Improve your dark circles:
Dark circles make the eyes look ugly and fatigue. The reasons behind the formation of these are aging, heredity, working for long hours, lack of sleep, mental or physical stress, and an unhealthy diet. Anyone can have dark circles regarding any age. To get rid of these unsightly shadows follow some home remedies. These are as follows:
Tomatoes have natural bleaching properties that can make the skin soft and supple. To get the benefits of tomatoes for your dark circles follow the below-mentioned tips:
- Mix a teaspoon of tomato juice with lemon juice
- Apply the mixture under your eyes and leave it for about 10 minutes
- Now, wash the mixture with water
- Try to repeat this easy process at least twice a day. After a few weeks, you will see the difference
Cold tea bags:
One of the most commonly used techniques to overcome the issue of dark circles is placing the cold tea bags on the eyes. You can use tea bags by soaking them in water and then keep them in the refrigerator to chill. Now, place them over your eyes and see the difference after a few days.
Use cucumber juice:
Cucumbers are cold and have an anti-inflammatory effect that reduces puffiness and dark circles. You can get the most of it by extracting the juice from it by grating them and squeezing them. Now, dip cotton pads in the juice and place them on darkened area. Relax for 15 minutes and then remove. After few weeks of following the same procedure, you will get the desired results.
Tips to improve puffy eyes:
Almost everyone woke up with swollen and puffy eyes that go off as the morning passes. But, for many, puffy eyes are worse in the morning that never goes away. Follow the below-mentioned tips to reduce puffiness:
Go for cucumber/ potato pulp:
The mixture of cucumber juice and raw potato juice with basil tea may help you a lot in improving puffiness around the eyes.
- Grate a cucumber and raw potatoes, and blend them to fine a consistency
- Now, strain the juices and preserve pulp
- Prepare a cup of basil tea and add the pulp to it
- Apply the mixture on the puffy eyes and let it there for few minutes
- Rinse with fresh water and then pat dry
Make use of Aloe Vera:
Aloe Vera seems to be effective in reducing puffiness of the eyes, as these are rich in antioxidants and vitamin E. This natural gift also keeps the wrinkles and fine lines at bay. You can apply Aloe Vera gel on the area where you find puffiness. It will improve the blood circulation and flush out the fluids around the eyes resulting in the reduction of swelling.
Egg whites are good for you:
Egg whites have both protein and skin-tightening properties. These help in improving the eye puffiness and also prevent wrinkles. To get the most from the egg whites, you can follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Get two eggs and separate the yolks
- Put the whites in a bowl
- Now, whip the egg whites until you get a stiff consistency
- You can add a few drops of a natural skin-tightening astringent, witch hazel
- Take a soft cloth to apply the mixture on the puffiness area and allow the mixture to dry
- Leave it for 15 minutes, and then rinse with fresh cold water
Performing the same procedure for a few days will help you get glowing and bright eyes.
The tips for eye care mentioned above are hassle free and economical. You just need to devote 10 to 15 minutes of your busy schedule to look after your pearls.