Having dark circles under the eyes is like an ugly spot on crisp white clothes. If you are searching for the adequate remedy, then eye gels for dark circles are for you.
Dark circles are enough to downgrade anybody’s self-esteem. These provide a dull look to a person and also resemble aging. But, these are not aging at all, in fact these are caused due to numerous reasons like fatigue, stress, improper sleep, dehydration, excessive smoking and incorrect ways of removing eye makeup. All these factors bring an unhealthy look to the face and also project the person as sick and tired.
The only way to get rid of these panda looking eyes is by having a full night’s sleep, eating a nutritional rich diet, maintaining proper hydration and removing the makeup correctly. These ways aren’t enough to eradicate the dark circles. All you need is a good eye cream or gel for dark circles, as it will hydrate the tender skin around the eyes during your sleep and also reduce the puffiness.
Eye gels for dark circles:
A variety of creams and gels are available in the market to alleviate dark circles, but there are options of homemade eye gels you can use to reverse the situation. Some of the effective eye creams for dark circles are as follows:
Preparing the cream base:
The process of making homemade eye cream for dark circles requires a lot of effort. You need to heat the wax and oils to get the best of them. To get the best combination of eye gels you should combine heated beeswax and oils with skin-soothing ingredients in a blender. Beeswax is a calming and nonirritating wax that helps soothe the skin, providing utmost nourishment to it. To prepare the gel heat beeswax in a double boiler over medium heat until it melts. Now, in a separate pot, heat the palliative oil, like olive oil or almond oil at the same temperature as the beeswax.
Monitoring the temperature is necessary. Now, pour the wax and oil into a blender and blend them for a few minutes. You can also add other ingredients of your choice to make a smooth paste or gel for dark circles. The homemade eye cream is ready for use.
After preparing the cream base, you can apply it as dots around the affected area in the form of dots. Gently massage the cream and get the desired results after few weeks. Moreover, the best time to apply the gels is at night before sleeping. Below are some of the best homemade eye gels for dark circles are as follows:
- Aloe Vera gel– Preparing Aloe Vera gel for dark circles may prove to be effective, as this homemade eye cream is best to calm the inflammation and reduce puffiness around the eyes. You can prepare Aloe Vera gel by adding it to the cream base.
- Cucumbers will do wonders– To prepare the eye gel for dark circles you can add grated cucumber to the final stage of the blending process. By adding cucumber to the cream base, you will not only reduce the puffiness and redness around the eyes but also rejuvenate the area.
- Green tea is for you– You can add green tea to the cream base, which makes it an efficient solution for dark circles. Green tea under eye cream will nourish and also hydrates the skin under the eyes, resulting in the reduction of the appearance of dark circles and fine lines.
- Make a rose oil gel– You can add rose oil to the cream base for an effective homemade eye gel. There are enormous of benefits associated with the rose oil, as these not only calms the skin but also diminish irritation and inflammation. The Rose oil homemade cream also stimulates the blood circulation along with moisturizing and hydrating the eyes while sleeping.
- Olive oil and soy dark circle cream- Add a few drops of olive oil and soy extract to the cream base and get ready for the perfect nourishment. This under eye cream is perfect for improving the panda looking eyes. The ingredients in this cream refresh all the dead skin around your eyes and help you look energetic.