The human eye is one of the most striking and beautiful feature of our body. Eyes are often considered a symbol of the beauty in both males and females.
The market is loaded with various cosmetics and OTC products that boast of increasing the length of eyelashes and providing them nourishment. Women who crave to flaunt longer eyelashes sadly opt for artificial eyelashes and mascara as a temporary solution to the meagre eyelash hair present around the eyelids. These are just temporary solutions and one has to take refuge to some permanent solution to the eyelash problem.
Careprost for natural growth of eyelashes:
The Careprost solution contains Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution 0.03% for the treatment of glaucoma. The medicine is very effective in the treatment of the intraocular pressure by removing the excess of fluid from the eyes and releasing pressure from eyes. The patients who have continuously been using this product to treat their glaucoma noticed that this generic bimatoprost ophthalmic solution was also helpful for the growth and enhancement of eyelash thickness and length.
Bimatoprost showed that eyelashes can be made longer, thicker and darker using a single product. It is a comparatively safer product than other products available in the market and is thus useful for the eyelashes with minimum side effects and risks.
Bimatoprost is a prostaglandin analogue that is a synthetic prostamide. It is approved by FDA in the year 2001 for the enhancement of growth of eyelashes. Bimatoprost comes under various brand names and one such popular brand name is Careprost.
Careprost the miracle drug:
Many people all around the world call this drug a ‘miracle’ product in the area of eye problems. It is a very effective product, but just like many other drugs, it also has some minor side effects, that arise mostly due to the carelessness while applying the product.
Guidelines to follow while using Careprost:
- It is very necessary to follow the instructions while using the drug
- Pregnant women and breastfeeding mother should consult with their doctors for the safety of this drug before use.
- People with breathing problems, liver problems or kidney problems must avoid this drug completely
- People with eye allergies or infection must avoid using this drug
- Small children must be kept away from this drug and they should only be administered this drug in supervision of an adult
- Do not touch the tip of the bottle with your hands or anything else as it will contaminate the whole contents of the drug
- Do not use the cap of the bottle to apply the product
- Cover the bottle cap soon after the use and thus prevent any contamination of the drug
- Use the product before bedtime as it will get more time to absorb into the roots of eyelash hair
- Apply the Careprost product only on the upper lash line and never on the lower lash line as it can enter the eyes and can cause eye problems
Dosage and administration:
- Take a drop of bimatoprost ophthalmic solution on the applicator brush
- Draw a line along the length of the your upper lash line and remove the excess liquid using a tissue paper
- Use a new applicator brush for applying the Careprost ophthalmic solution on your other eyelash line
- Do not apply the drug on the lower eyelid of the either eye
- Always apply the Careprost regularly at the same time before bedtime, so as to avoid missing the dose
You can expect the positive results within a few months of applying the product. Once you achieve the expected or desired length of eyelashes, then you can reduce the application of the drug once or twice in a week to maintain the length as stopping the use of product may bring back your lashes to their original old length. Careprost is one best option upon which you can rely to get naturally longer and thicker eyelashes, with least danger and side effects.