If you observe few of your eyelashes falling off, then it is the right time to seek medical attention. The falling of eyelashes may lead to loss of eyelashes.
The eyes of a person can do a great deal of talking. If you have attractive, long eyelashes, it adds beauty to your eyes. For ages, longer eyelashes have been treasured as valuable beauty asset for women all over the world, both for their satisfaction as well as to attract men. Your eyelashes enhance the beauty of your eyes by making them look awake and attractive. Longer, fuller and darker eyelashes improve one’s expressions. However, some of these tufts of hairs may fall out due to many reasons.
Some of the reasons why eyelashes fall off
Eyelashes of a person act as a beauty enhancer; they are delicate but have the power to add the beauty of eyes. Fuller eyelashes simply transform the look of a person from being droopy to wide awake. There are very few people who are born blessed or their bodies are rich in essential vitamins. There are also people who lose eyelashes due to various reasons such as medical treatment, hair problems and excessive use of eye makeup.
READ ALSO : SOME HEARD AND UNHEARD EYELASH DISEASES
It is common to lose eyelashes like your other hair. The reasons why eyelashes fall off are as follows:
- Sleeping with the eye makeup on, most likely cause you to lose your eyelashes.
- If you are not sleeping with any eye cosmetic, there may be something in it that you are susceptible to. Your eye products ought to be tried to evaluate what it is.
- Do not apply waterproof mascara as it is very difficult to take it off at the end. You need to rub your eyes and lashes to remove those last bits of the mascara. All that rubbing and tugging isn’t helping your lashes out. It makes the eyelashes weak at the follicles which ultimately results in the falling of eyelashes.
- Wearing false eyelashes time and again may prompt loss of lashes for the same reason as the past point. They may not be the same measure of rubbing but yet wearing false eyelashes will make your real eyelashes weak.
- Alopecia areata is a disease associated with the loss of eyelashes. During Alopecia, the body’s framework goes haywire and starts to attack hair follicles.
- Lupus, another issue of the immune system framework is also a cause why eyelashes fall off.
- Cancer patients will also lose their hairs during the chemotherapy. Eyelash loss will happen as well.
The other causes of falling of eyelashes are:
- Exposure to harsh environmental conditions.
- Touching your eyelashes with the dirty hands or exposing them to much dirt.
- Hormonal changes during the pregnancy period can cause eyelashes to fall off. Research has shown some connection between pregnancy and falling of eyelashes.
- The process of normal aging does effect the general growth of eyebrows and eyelashes.
Falling of lashes may lead to eyelash loss
The common symptoms of eyelash loss will include fewer eyelashes or completely absent, easily falling out as you are applying eye cosmetic or appearance of a gap in the lash line. However, eyelash loss is not life threatening, it is very distressing and could indicate you have another more serious problem. One might end up without eyelashes in severe cases.
Ways to prevent falling off eyelashes
If you are one of the women who have been complaining that your eyelashes are falling off then you must know its causes. These simple tips may help you:
Carefully choose mascara: The first way to keep lashes from falling off is to select the mascara carefully. There have been cases of several brands causing falling off eyelashes.
- Treat your infections: If you have any severe or chronic eye infection then make sure you get it treated. Treating your eye infection will ensure you do not rub your lashes as this not might only affect the growth of lashes but also affect your eyes too.
- Increase the intake of the fatty acids and protein in your diet: Take enough fatty acids and proteins in your diet. Lack of these foods affects the growth of eyelashes. Eat more protein rich food and foods containing fatty acids like soybean, and cold water fish such as salmon and tuna.
- Stop applying mascara: In severe cases, stop using mascara until you get well. Moreover, do not apply the mascara aggressively. Instead of mascara, you can use lash conditioning mascara as an alternative.
- Avoid using old makeup: Do not use your old makeup products as these tends to host bacteria once they stay for a long duration. Change your makeup products after three months or as instructed by the manufacturer.
Some people lose their lashes due to various medical problems such as skin infections, mineral deficiency and substandard use of eye makeup. Women those who don’t wash mascara before going to sleep, lose their eyelashes more frequently.
Careprost prevents falling of eyelashes
Careprost is the best way to battle eyelash falling or loss of eyelashes. You just need to follow the correct instructions to achieve the desired results. The treatment period could range from 12 to 16 weeks depending on the condition of a person. While using the product, you need to follow some steps:
- If you are buying the product online then buy from a reputable source.
- Wash your hands properly before using Careprost.
- Put one drop of the solution on the brush and then apply it to the upper eyelid.
- By using the applicator brush, draw a smooth line on the upper eyelid. Clean the excess solution that rolls down on the face.
- Repeat it with another eye also.
- After the application, wash the brush and keep it in a dirt free holder.
- Store the product in a cool, dry place.
If you observe an excessive number of eyelash losses, then it is the right time to seek medical attention. Careprost comes out as a best medicine to treat the problem of eyelash loss; it helps in re-growth of the lashes. You can achieve longer and thicker eyelashes with the use of Careprost.