Wish to get thick, long and beautiful eyelashes? bimatoprost can be used to enhance the beauty of an eye, and increase the length of eyelashes. bimatoprost is also used by people that lack enough eyelashes and suffer from hypotrichosis.
What is careprost?
Careprost is one of the best picks for both male and female who suffer from hypotrichosis i.e. a congenital deficiency of hair on the eyelashes. Not only from the market, but one can buy careprost online as well. Careprost contains an active ingredient, known as bimatoprost ophthalmic. Other ingredients it includes are sodium phosphate dibasic, citric acid, monohydrate, purified water, sodium chloride and preservative benzalkonium chloride. Apart from this, sodium hydroxide and hydrochloric acid can be added if required to adjust the PH levels. C bimatoprost is a widely acknowledged eye product used for the eyelashes. But, it can cause few side-effects as well; it becomes all the most important that one follow each and every instruction carefully while using it.
What is careprost used for and how it works?
Bimatoprost is used to lower the pressure that develops in the eye known as intraocular pressure. It can also be used to treat glaucoma that occurs due to the fluid build up inside an eye. Due to an increase in intraocular pressure, optic nerve fibers can be caused that may lead to a gradual loss of vision. Careprost is meant to enhance the drainage of aqueous fluid out from the eye leading to a decrease in IOP, and preventing loss of vision. Careprost Bimatoprost ophthalmic the eyelash growth product helps treating the ocular hypertension to lower intraocular pressure.
Also Read: HEALTHY HABITS TO KEEP YOUR EYELASHES SAFE
One of the essential active ingredients in careprost; Bimatoprost works and tends to create distinct actions in several tissues of the body. The aqueous humor of the eye maintains the proper pressure of an eye. Bimatoprost is joined to the same receptors in the eye as prostamide. So there is an increase in the flow of the aqueous humor out of the eyes. When the flow gets in a stable state, then automatically the pressure in the eyes lowers as well. The risk of losing vision or any harm to the optive nerve significantly reduces.
Side-effects of careprost and precautionary steps:
Those of the people who have used careprost bimatoprost have come across a few of its side effects. The fewer common effects may include red congested eyes, irritation or inflammation of the eyelid or eye. Whereas, the more common side effects, as caused due to careprost are given below:
- Feeling of eye burning
- Eyelashes getting dark in color
- Dry eyes
- Conjunctivitis or pink eyes
- Vision disturbance
- Visual changes
- Iris pigmentation
- Sensitivity to light
It is important that one seek certified professional eye specialist help before using bimatoprost ophthalmic solution. Most of the doctors will advise using careprost eye drops for a given period. This can include using it for over months or years; depends on doctor. Using careprost precisely can help to maintain the normal eye pressure, and also it solves the problem of those suffering from glaucoma. Remember, you must not use the eye drops if you:
- Are allergic to bimatoprost ophthalmic or careprost other ingredients
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Have liver, respiratory or kidney problem
- Wear contact lenses
As per the varied studies conducted, bimatoprost ophthalmic solution can permanently change the color of the treated eyes to brown by enhancing the melanosomes in melanocytes. Any long term effect on the melanocytes is still not found. This change of color is a gradual process, so the changes may take years to be noticed.
So to prevent the risk of color change it is advised to use bimatoprost in both eyes, any changes when occurs will be seen in both eyes then.
Careprost dosage and administration:
It is advisable that to achieve the maximum benefit from bimatoprost; one should use these eye drops for 12-16 weeks on a regular basis. You can put the drops on the eyelids once every week, and see the results within two months. One has to make sure that the usage is not interrupted in between; else the eyelashes will get back to its original position. How carefully you use and follow the instructions will help to get the desired eyelashes.
Instructions for using bimatoprost:
Follow these instructions mentioned below as carefully so that you get the perfect eyelashes:
- The foremost step is to buy your bimatoprost ophthalmic from a genuine and reputed shop. If visiting market, is not possible, then you can order and buy careprost online
- The next step is to wash your hands thoroughly using soap and pay close attention to see nails are clean.
- Wash your face to remove excess oil, creams, makeup or any lotion applied.
- Now put drops of bimatoprost on an eyeliner brush and apply it gently to the base of upper eyelashes.
- Prevent touching the other areas as it can cause an unwanted hair growth.
- Use one careprost eye drop close to the tip of the brush and try to move it through the skin of the upper eyelid margin.
- Starting from the inner part of the lash line use it to the outer part. Excess solution can be removed with a tissue.
- Using Careprost is safe for eyes, so if somehow it goes into an eye, then no harm will be caused.
- Those using contact lenses can reinsert it back into the eyes after 5-6 minutes of careprost applied.
is the best choice to have long, beautiful and thicker eyelashes naturally. But to prevent any severe side-effect and for maximum result, consult your eye specialist and follow the guidelines as recommended by him.