If you are looking for an eyelashes enhancer product than Careprost Eyelashes Enhancer solutions is one of the best deals amongst all selling product in this race. Picking Carerpost could be a smart choice for you to treat hypotrichosis. You can attain thicker, darker and longer lashes by just using this solution, it’s that simple!
This eye drop can be easily bought from online. The eye drop provides effective results within few weeks. To get the best result, the solution should be used continuously.
Careprost has the active ingredient called Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution 0.03%. Bimatoprost Ophthalmic is an officially used solution to reduce the intraocular pressure in patients with ocular hypertension and open-eye glaucoma. This solution helps to lower the eye pressure and getting longer eyelashes is one of its side effects, but people who have short or fewer numbers of eyelashes consider this side effect as a wonderful benefit of the Careprost Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution is proven effective in people with weak growth of eyelashes, to achieve fuller, thicker, longer as well healthier.
How to apply Careprost?
Careprost should be used once a day, preferably at night before going to bed. Place one drop of Careprost solution to the tip of the eyeliner brush, and simply apply it on the edge of your upper eyelid lashes. Then place another drop of Careprost solution to the tip of thebrush and apply to the other edge of your upper lashes.
To achieve the desired results, you will require being consistent with your Careprost course. Here are some points those can help to understand its application well:
- Clean your face before applying the Careprost solution. Make sure that your makeup and contact lenses are removed.
- Put one drop to the applicator or on the brush and apply the solution on upper eyelid at the base of the eyelashes. Remove excess solution runoff outside the upper eyelid using a tissue or a soft cotton cloth. It should not be applied on the lower lid.
- Wash your applicator with clean water, to use on the other eyelid. Avoid contamination of your applicator.
- The product is meant to use on your upper lashes only. Please, don’t intentionally apply in your eye or to the lower lashes. There is the potential for hair growth to happen in areas where the solution comes in repeated contact with the skin surface.
- The contact lenses may be reinserted after 30 minutes following its administration.
You may see the positive changes within 2 months if applying the solution properly, and the full results can be attained within twelve to sixteen weeks. Don’t discontinue using this product abruptly as it may turn your eyelashes to their previous appearance over several weeks to months.
While using the eye drop, your lashes will continue to grow without shedding, without any interruption as they normally would. Everybody is different, but most people attain maximum results in around 12-14 weeks. Many people stop using it after the desired results achieved and that generally causes the eyelashes to return to their normal state. It is important to follow a maintenance treatment for a continuous growth of lashes. Maintenance treatments of 3 to 4 times per week can be started at any time after the complete results are achieved, also consult your dermatologist or physician before opting this product for the long term.