Tired of using artificial products to enhance your eyelashes? Don’t worry! We will give you an insight of how you can grow your eyelashes naturally.
No doubt, eyelashes are the most striking part of the eye. But whether the eyelashes you flaunt are fake or natural, only you know the truth. No matter what your eye color or shape, long eyelashes add an intrinsic beauty to your overall personality. If you use cosmetic products to enhance the length and beauty of eyelashes, throw them in the garbage bin, as here you will get to know about the safe and the natural ways to grow your eyelashes.
Natural methods to grow eyelashes:
Long and healthy eyelashes are every woman’s desire. The long lashes are very precious for them. The eyelashes are like the frame of the eye that draws everyone’s attention and gives the eyes a complete look.
Also read: WAYS TO GET RID OF EYE ALLERGIES
The artificial eyelashes and the chemical eyelash growth products may harm your natural lash hairs. So, below are various natural methods/tips that will help you to grow longer and desired eyelashes:
- Remove your makeup before heading towards the bed- It should be on your priority list to remove all the makeup from your face and eye every night before going to bed. As, makeup clogs the skin around the eyes and mascara is heavy for the lashes, so removing it at night gives a rest to the lashes.
- Castor oil- For ages, castor oil has been used for skin and hair growth. It is a nature’s gift that makes the eyelashes thicker, stronger and makes them grow faster naturally. Use castor oil to apply on your lashes and eyebrows with a brush when you go to bed. Castor oil will moisturize and encourage the growth of eyelashes naturally.
- Use natural oils- Natural oils contain minerals, vitamins and lengthening agents. These not only enlarge the lashes, but also moisturize them. You can make use of olive oil, sweet almond oil, coconut oil, avocado oil, sesame oil, Argan oil or burdock root oil to get the bundle of benefits. To get the desired results, soak the oil blend on a cotton wool ball and wipe over your lashes before going to bed. After a few weeks, you will see the difference.
- Aloe Vera– Another home remedy is Aloe Vera, which has its benefits and can also be used for various purposes. To strengthen the eyelashes nourish them with fresh Aloe Vera gel before going to bed. The vitamins and nutrients in Aloe Vera gel will improve the growth of the eyelashes and make them stronger.
- Eat a healthy diet– Eating a healthy and balanced diet is imperative for the improvement of eyelashes along with the whole body. Try to eat as many as veggies and fresh fruits, as adding these in your diet will nourish the lashes and also improves the growth.
- Use petroleum jelly– Petroleum jelly like Vaseline will help you in improving the length of your eyelashes. If regularly applied to your lashes at night, petroleum jelly helps your lashes grow faster and make them thicker and stronger.
- Give a massage to your eyelids– Massaging the eyelids can stimulate the hair follicles and also improves the blood circulation in the area. Doing proper massage will solve the purpose of improving the growth and thickness of the eyelashes.
- Green tea- Green tea improves the body’s stimulation. It also makes your eyelash thicker from the roots and adds shine to them. Make sure to make a fresh cup of green tea. After making it, dip a small cotton ball in it and apply gently on the upper eyelids. You will see the huge difference in a few weeks.
The natural ways to grow your eyelashes mentioned above are few. But, proper usage and implementation of the above said methods will surely help you. So, choose the correct method that suits you and remain beautiful.