False Eyelashes are great fashion products and they have a utility factor also. Fake eye lashes make scanty eyelashes look longer and it beautifies the eyes also.
Long and healthy eyelashes give an illusion of bigger and beautiful eyes. The use of false eyelashes had come a long way when women wore glaring varieties. From celebrities to beauty queens, everyone used those gaudy eyelashes. But, these days, every woman wants to look pretty without much fuss. This can be possible by wearing natural-looking false eyelashes that you can avail easily from the cosmetic store.
Many premium brands of mascaras are there that can maximize your eyelashes, but mascaras don’t stand in front of a good pair of false eyelashes. So, if you’ve been coveting the fullness and length of celebrities’ lashes, then falsies are for you. Here you will find the necessary tips how you can purchase a pair of false eyelashes and how you can apply them
Things to keep in mind while buying false eyelashes:
It is a fact that expensive cosmetics aren’t always better, and false lashes are no exception. Numerous options are available at the cosmetic and drug stores from where you can buy. No matter where you buy your false eyelashes, there are a few things you need to keep in mind. These are as follows:
- Go for human hair lashes over synthetic ones, as human hair eyelashes blend smoothly with the natural lash line.
- Choose the color of an eyelash. You can prefer black and dark brown false eyelashes, as these are evergreen for daily use.
- Pay attention to the width of the lash strip because a thin lash strip is light in weight and comfortable as compared to the thick or opaque lash strip.
- Now, look at the shape of your falsies. Choose those lashes that are similar to your natural eye shape.
- In case your lashes are too long, you can trim them by cutting them at an angle to give them a natural look.
- Choose the eyelash adhesive. You can opt for a dark eyelash adhesive that can be availed at drugstores.
- Make sure to follow the directions mentioned on the label
Also Read : NATURAL WAYS TO GROW YOUR EYELASHES
Procedure to apply falsies:
After getting the lashes as per your need, now the time is for using them carefully. There are certain steps you need to follow to apply the false eyelashes. These are as follows:
- Squeeze the glue– You need to fix your falsies before applying them to the lashes. For this squeeze a thin line of lash glue on the back of a hand and now, gently run the eyelash strip along it. Allow the glue to dry before applying it to your lashes.
- Apply the lash– For applying the false eyelash place the strip to your natural ones as close as possible.
- Hold on– This step is to allow the glue to dry naturally. You need not to press or hold it.
- Time for mascara– Using the mascara will help blending your natural lashes with the false ones. This step will provide a more natural look to your falsies.
- Fill in the gaps– You can use liquid eyeliner to fill in the gaps between the false lashes and your natural ones.
After filling the gaps, you will get the desired eyelashes. Now, you can head up to any party or meeting.
How to remove false eyelashes?
Removing the falsies is not a tough task. Follow few simple steps and you will over with the falsies.
- You can remove your false eyelashes by gently pulling out them from the center
- To remove the eyeliner and glue use a silicone-based eye makeup remover and a cotton pad
Applying false eyelashes isn’t everybody’s cup of tea, as it requires dedication. It may sometimes frustrate you, but some people have a natural knack for it. So, if you want those fluttering and glamorous looks, go for it.