Taking a good care of your eyes should be your prime importance; it should be a priority just like eating healthy food and doing physical exercise. Taking care of your eyes also benefits your overall health. Even if you are lucky to have a 6/6 vision, still you should take care of your eyes and protect them from any kind of external injury. than you can use careprost to get strong eye lashes, eye disease .
Here are some ways by which you can protect your eyes:
- Get a complete dilated eye exam for yourself and your family members.
- Have lots of fruits and vegetables in your diet. Veggies such as carrots and Amla are loaded with β-carotene and vitamin C respectively that are very good for eyes. Sweet potato, broccoli, spinach, sprouts and bell peppers are very good for eyes.
- Include fishes in your diet either the salmons or the sardines or both. They both contain omega 3 fatty acids that are very good for the blood vessels of the eyes.
- Avoid wearing contact lenses for more than 18-20 hours. You should also avoid wearing the lenses while sleeping and swimming. You can wear goggles while swimming to protect lenses from slipping off in case you ought to wear contact lenses.
- In case of puffy eyes or eye strain use cucumber slices on your eyelids for fifteen minutes before sleeping. Cucumber is known to contain ascorbic acid that prevents water retention.
- Wear protective sunglasses that blocks 99%-100% UVA and UVB radiations.
- Always remember to wear protect gear to while playing outdoor sports or while working with chemicals that might risk an injury.
- Do not spend too much of time looking on the computer screens or TV as they might cause slow or dangerous damage to eyes by straining them and by making them too much dry.
- Avoid reading in the dim light as they may put unnecessary strain on eyes.
- Do regular eyes exercises and relax them.
- Medications such as Careprost can also prove helpful. Careprost is a product used to treat lost or reduced eyelashes or you can use it as eye-drop form and is used to reduce the pressure inside the eye and to treat glaucoma.